Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heads Up!

My post this week is a bit late and I apologize but we have been busy!  This week Joey has really started to raise his head and keep it up.  His neck muscles have been hard at work this week! 

We also have had a full week of 6 hour stretches at night and (dare I say) the midnight feedings are a thing of the past!  Yesterday was a bit scary with all of the bad weather and tornado warnings.  However I had a huge breakthrough and finally went down to my basement when the sirens went off.  For those of you who know the situation, you can understand how difficult it was for me to finally go down in to my basement.  Thankfully Joey remained asleep the whole time, and Sadie and Trigger just snuggled up next to us on the couch while we waited out the storm. 
This weekend will mark 2 big events for Joey and myself.  He will have his first overnight babysitting stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Needless to say I have been pumping up a storm so he can have enough milk for the stay.  I hope it goes well for him and for me.  Also on Sunday my BIG guy will be 2 months old!!!  It is hard to believe he is already 2 months.  Time goes by so quickly. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Questions for the week:
Any suggestions on cute, cheap Baptism invitations???


No comments:

Post a Comment