Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2 Months!!!

Memorial Day Weekend was a HUGE one for us!!  Saturday marked Joey's first overnight without Mommy and Daddy.  He (happily) went over to Grandma and Grandpa Mike's house for a great night.  I later found out that not only did my sister come over, but my aunt and uncle decided they should go over and visit too.  Joey sure does draw a crowd!  Apparently he did outstanding and he slept from 10:30-5:30 when Grandma decided to wake him up because she was a bit nervous.  As many of you know my mom is a beekeeper so sure enough when I arrived to pick him up, Joey was dressed in a cute little outfit with bees all over it.  My mom's friend Maureen gave it to her.  According to my step dad within 5 minutes of me leaving him, my mom had him changed in to the Bee Outfit. 
Sunday was my big guy's 2 month birthday!  I can't believe he is that old.  Yesterday we hit 9 weeks and he is definitely getting more social.  We also went to the doctor for his 2 month visit and he is doing and I quote "wonderfully!  I am soo pleased with his development and he is extremely alert!"  Thank you very much Dr. E!  He is 12lbs 15oz now (which let's just round to 13) and he is 22 3/4inches long now.  By the way if any moms to be are reading this and want a great recommendation fro a Pediatrician that is located in the DesPeres, Kirkwood area, let me know.  We ADORE ours!!!! 
On Sunday he also FINALLY met his Uncle Tyler (A.K.A Twood)!!  Tyler has been finishing out his freshman year of baseball at Furman University and was the last of the Aunts/Uncles to meet Joey.  Needless to say I think Joey spent a good 2 hours in Uncle Twood's arms!!
I hope everyone has a great week!    Here is a FABULOUS outfit given to us by Aunt Heidi!!

Oh and if you notice I figured out how to get his hair to not stick up.  I dressed him in an outfit given to him by his late great grandma Momoo and it came with a hat.  That did the trick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment