Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little bit slacking on this blog, but hey, I have a newborn so I am okay I think;)  I also didn't want to jinx what I am going to write about so 12 days was an accurate time frame to make sure things were going as well as I thought.  Anyway, these past couple of weeks have been all about SLEEP!!!  I have really started to follow my doctor's advice about scheduled nap times, and the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby is literally my bible.  Joey is now ok at his morning nap around 9, and has a solid 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon!  I can then count on one more 4t5-1hour nap early evening, a catnap for about 20 minutes at 7:30ish, and then to bed between 8:30-9pm.  I think I am doing things relatively correct.  He also had another overnight and did wonderfully!!  The nap schedules were followed and he did a great job!

Next post will be longer I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment