Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Yays and Nays of........................



The Yays and Nays of Returning to Work:

Yay- I have a something that is ALL mine.
Nay- I spend time away from my family.
Yay- I work with some of my very close friends.
Nay- I have to leave my baby boy for 8 hours a day.
Yay- I am leaving him with his grandparents.
Nay- I may miss a developmental milestone that Baby Joe makes.
Yay- I still get the "I adore you and love you so much" looks every day from my Baby.
Nay- I also get the sad eyes when I leave.
Yay- I appreciate all of the time I spend with Joe more than I did before. 
Nay- I miss my son.
Yay- If all of the fabulous teachers out there who had kids quit their jobs, there would be a lot less fabulous teachers educating all of our children!



No comments:

Post a Comment